2009年7月28日星期二

Tuesday..Normal day..

Wake up..
Brush teeth..
Cook myself eat myself..
Wash shirt..
Argue wit sis..
This is my afternoon thing..
Night play ball..

B4 go play ball singh call me to drink tea in front of my house mamak..
He tell me that his ex gf got msg her...
But he didnt reply..
Dunno is real o not..
He wil no reply?
Haha..Hard to believe lo...
I feel that singh very love her..
Haha...
Is a good thing for him...
But he say his ex playing him..
Is playing or not this i dunno lo..
Hope he will solve his problem soon..
Haha...


After finish play ball very tired ah..
My finger pain also..Bengkak..
Haiz..Pity la...
Then go drink tea wit friend..
Today tea is free...
My friend mother treat us eat..
So good...
Next time should call her mother come drink tea wit us again..


Back home after bath i online a while..
See the msn list..
She offline ad..
Haiz...Cant chat wit her...
But nvm la..
Mayb she tired ad..
Today joey share her problem wit me...
Argue wit her bf...
Sad for her..
If can dun argue ma...
Haha..But i hope 2mr them will be good back..


My old friend kuan ong change d..
Change to like normal d..
Like last time de kuan ong..
And he meet a girl that can bully him..
Good job my brother...
Haha...
Dun give up easily...
Just wait her until september...
Haha...

Write until here...
Bb...

没有评论: