2009年7月26日星期日

Midnight Bloger

In the midnight,all ppl is sleeping..
But i'm not sleeping..
Is i cant sleep well...
My heart thinking of her again..
Y will start to think of her?
I try to dun sms her dun think her..
But i cant..
No matter what i doing i also will think of her..
When i'm eating..
Izzit she also eating?
Or still not yet eat?
When i'm at outside..
I will think what she doing now?
My brain will auto start to think of her..
I keep blame myself..
Y will like tat?
I cant continue like that..
I need to stop behave like tat..
I must do it!!


Actually what does Friend mean?
Always hang out?
Always contact?
Knw each other for long time mean is a friend?
I dont knw the meaning of Friend for long time ad..
Who can explain to me?
Who can tell me?
Who can be my friend?
Who can teach me how to find a friend?
Who can let me knw go where to find a real friend?
Friendship forever still appear in this world?
Or just say by mouth only?
If didnt have any meaning,y many ppl like to say it?
Ntg to say d...
Continue my blog 2mr better..

3 条评论:

Jovy 说...

siang ah siang..jz go n tackle lo..walau..read ur blog c u everyday like very suffle..y don u try n tackle..mayb it will success..jia you~~

匿名 说...

why ? Why you talk like so sad ? But for me , no any friendship can last longer .. I also dunoe what friendship means .. Well got friend always stand by me den ok liao loo .. Erm .. Who is that gal actually ? Why until now you haven't tell me geh .. Have as me as mui geh mou ? Anyway .. Take care bro .. :-) everything will be alright soon.. Yee here.

"翔" 说...

Jovy>Many reason make cannot tackle her..Haha...
Mui>thx lo for coming my blog..Haha...