2009年7月26日星期日

1st day to forget and also a nice day for me..

Yesterday night sleep at 5am morning..
Cant sleep oh..
Then morning 9am wake up jor...
I'm damn tired lo..
But i promise my family to go IKEA together at this morning..
So i go take a bath and eat breakfast..
After breakfast we going to IKEA to shopping..


Parking full when we reach there..Search for so long only got parking for us..
Haha..When walking to the mall take the pic..
Now suddenly like to take pic.
Dunno y..


Walk so long also dunno wan buy what thing..
IKEA really sien leh..
At last buy something for my room only..
Lunch time go eat also cant find a place to sit..
Need to wait until 15 minute only got place to sit..
After eat continue walk inside the IKEA mall..
My leg start to pain ad.. >.<


For tea time we go a desert shop..
There got many desert to eat..
Erm dunno wan choose which wan..
At the last i decide to call Sweet Manggo Low cuz weather hot and the manggo got alot of ice..
Haha...
And call for 1 Korea Udon..
The price wont expensive or cheap lo..
Ok ok lo...
Haha..No need worry cuz is my mother paying..
Wakaka..
This is the good thing when go out wit family...


At last 4.30pm like that finish shopping..
Take a break at Starbuck and buy Mocha to drink..
Haha...
Going back home with tired body and painful leg..
Omg..I need a rest..=.=

Below is the picture i take...


The food i finish eat...haha...


Mocha~~
Parking full when we at there...

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

Kana sai.... SAI MENG..
contact me la..

"翔" 说...

U is ??