2009年7月25日星期六

Maybe...

Now is midnight ad..
But still cant sleep..
No mood? Maybe...
Keep thinking should i give up?
Maybe...
Hard to giv up also..
Got try b4 but hard...
Many ppl say gemini ppl wil easy fall in love to a ppl and easy change heart also...
But i'm not tat kind of ppl?
I wish i was..
At least wont make me feel so suffer..
Cant say suffer..
Cuz no ppl call me to fall in love wit with her...
Love is blind~~~
Mayb she stil dunno i'm still loving her..
Mayb she thiinking i'm playing?
Cuz i'm like a playful ppl all the time...
Got many time i wanna tell her bout my feeling..
But no dare...
I dun wan we cannot be friend anymore..
Actually we keep our relationship as friend is good for both of us..
Mayb she not yet prepare for new relationship?
Mayb she enjoying single life..
Mayb she dun like me..
Mayb she dun wan ppl control her..
Mayb she scare let ppl hurt and play again.
Mayb i'm not good enough for her..
Mayb i'm not the right guy for her..
Mayb her heart still got that guy?
Maybe between us just can be friend?
Alot of maybe appear in my brain..
Non stop coming out..
I need to stop thinking bout this ad..
But cant..
When i'm alone..
I will start thinking of this..
When i driving alon i also will like tat..
Sometime will try to take my phone and msg her..
When my msg write finish ad..
I never send to her..
Just delete it..
I like to chat wit her..
I like to sms wit her..
I like to spend my time with her..
Even is 5 minute i also happy..
But most of my time is for friend,sport and family..
Her time also for friend and work..
This is the thing make me sad..
I just wish i can spend 1 day going out wit her..
As a friend only..
Like tat is enough for me..
I hope she like the birthday present that i prepare for her..
I hope i can celebrate her birthday together,blow cake together..I really hope i can do it..
I hope she never knw wat i'm thinking and my feel..
I hope she will happy forever..
I hope she will find a bf that suitable for her...

From this moment..
The guy who loving u for all the time is die..

没有评论: