2009年7月29日星期三

Hot day..

Shit today weather very hot..
Damn!!Hate it so much...
Wk ah Wk ah..
Keep bull shit wit me at car..
Sien lo..
Give u suan 99..
What i do wrong wor?
I treat her also just a friend la..
U think many only ma..
Keep saying that kind of thing..
U got other thing to say o not oh?
Friend cannot treat friend good?
I treat all friend also same de lo..
Haiz..
All misunderstand me la..
Explain only will make it more complicated..
What can i do?
Nvm la..
Accept it lo..
If from the starting i didnt do like that..
The ending also wont become like this..
All is my mistake..
F**K!!
But now really ntg ad ma..
Mayb u dunno what i thinking but i knw wat i'm thinking..
Even is got something in my brain..
I also keep it as a secret for me..
I dun wan share wit other ppl..
I dun like share wit other ppl..
The friend that i tell them is because i trust them..
Them understand..
Them will help me to keep as secret also..
Time will prove everything..

没有评论: