2009年7月27日星期一

Boring and moody monday...

Monday...
This is the worst monday that i have..
Moody..
No motivate..
Alone...
Thinking...
What can i do in my life?
I knw many thing can do..
But this monday make me feel like shit..
My friend having problem wit his gf..
Argue then break up..
He say that the girl cheat him play him..
But together so long ad..
Stil will cheat and play u meh brother?
Actually my friend gf also childish wan la..
Small matter also wan argue wit him..
I suggest him leave the girl for long time ad..
Haha..
Now break up ad..
Is a good news for both of them..


When u fall in love with a person..
U will giv up easily?
I think i start to give up ad..
Haha..
Not sure yet lo..
Mayb i choose to love her in my heart..
Aikz..
Stop thinking bout this better..
This just make me feel no mood=.=
Got anything can let me do to cheer up?
Feel boring in my life ad..
Find ppl to chat..
But no one can chat wit me..
The one who understand me not at my side also...
Haiz sien la...
When i will start a nice relationship?
Dun think better...
What have past is gone ad..
Only left the memory in my brain..

没有评论: