2008年12月25日星期四

I'm worry u..U knw?

ONG WAN JING!!
First time u tell me u break wit him..
U crying at the phone..
I was worry u..
When i heard or saw a girl cry i dunno how to do wan..
Pai seh ah cannot help u anything...
But at the end u also nth ad..
And smile back wit me ad..
Feel happy ad..
Just few day only..
U 2 break again...
I'm fucking worry u ad..
I scare u cry again u knw ma?=.=
I hope u wil be fine at the moment...
After got chat wit u..
U say u nth ad...
And your personal msg say until like tat..
I didnt worry u anymore..
Cuz i knw u r a smart girl and wil cheer up very fast..
Just like me.. haha^^
My friend shih bing..
So funny la him...
Break wit his gf many time then couple back many time.. =.=''
SO LAME... >.<''
But i also knw them 2 is love each other de lo...
Just sometime like kids argue this argue that...
Come on brother..
Grow up abit..
Talk wit your girl properly and cool down..
Day day heard u 2 argue and break..
Then didnt more than 2 day couple back ad..
I think u 2 are the most funny couple i knw...
Actually...
When a couple together long ad then argue and couple back..
Their love wil become more deep izzit?
Or them wil more trust each other more ad?
Izzit break up ad wil more free?
Boy got freedom to do anything?
Girl got freedom to do anything ad?
If like that..
Then dun couple better..
Just be a good friend then enuf ad..
Wat for to be a couple for break then together back?
Stil childish and dunno how to think for your future?
Grow up la all ppl.. =.=''

1 条评论:

something in heart 说...

hey,bro....don think all the bad in ur life...........u still got a long journey to go. all the good future for u. think by clearly,do u really knoe wat is the love?