2008年12月17日星期三

Forget The Pass..Accept The New..Oh Yeah~~~

Ding Dong Ding Dong~~~~~~~~~~
Wake up lo CHIRNG CHEE SHIANG!!
Dun stay at the pass...
Come on brother..U stil got long journey to carry on...=.=''
Every morning i wake up then look at the mirrow..
Say the same thing and repeat everyday...
To make myself clearly...
WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!
Today is today..
Tomorrow is tomorrow...
Yesterday is yesterday...
Pass is pass..
I can forget it and keep happy all the time...
For my pass...
I fall in love wit a girl...
We together for 3 month or 4 month...(I forget also...=.='')
Happy time sad time all also got...
But...
Is pass...
She told me love is forever...
I now told her back...
LOVE IS FAKE HURT LIE AND SAD LA !!ZZZZ(my opinion only...No agree de nvm also..=.='')
U told me that we will together forever...
We will do many thing together...
Hello...LIE LO...DIU...
Been lie from a girl..
Make me lost the confidence wit girl...(But i wont change to GAY!!=.='' Just didnt trust girl only..)
Erm how to say my feel leh...
From now start...
What a girl say to me i wil just listen..
Believe?(Mayb wil mayb not..See is which girl talk wit me..=.='')
Cuz girl is hard to believe..(Same as boy oso..^^)

U make me fall in love wit u and now u hurt back me...
This is your mission?Well...U done it..James Bond also cant make it..=.=''
From a happy guy change into a sad guy is the hurt that u giv me b4..(But now i nth ad..^.^)
Make me wont believe a girl is all the thing that u told me b4 and it just a lie~~~
Been hurt from a girl...
Need time to recover..
But...To me..
I can handle it and it recover as i wish...
Y must u hurt me?
Y cant i hurt u?
Even u giv me a chance to hurt u..
I also wont hurt u...
Cuz I love u...
But I LOVE U is BEFORE!!
Now..No more love appear in my brain la...
Just keep away from me...
I no need u to worry bout me...
I'm just a ordinary guy and hav a ordinary life...
U r the complicated girl and hav a complicated life also...
Therefore..We r not suitable...
From now on...
U not anymore in my life...
U just a pass to me...
Just a memory...
But also thx to u also...
Teach me many thing..
Help me grow up...
All the memory u bring to me..
I wil slowly forget it...
Slowly and slowly...
Time wil make me forget all the thing...
^.^

没有评论: