2008年12月16日星期二

Boring day...Boring week..Boring month..All boring...

After back from work is damn tired lo.. But cant sleep.. = ='''
What to do? Check some stupid mail.. = =''
Waiting for someone to on9...
But she never appear in my msn list since from last week.. = =''
Erm.. I wonder how is her at there..
Everything ok? How is her life at there? I didnt have guts to call her also.. LOL!!!
HAIZ... Miss u so much leh...
Buy a story book to read = ='' (not like normal de me)
Starting is damn boring.. But after i read finish episod 1 i continue buy episod 2 = ='''
Actually the story is very nice oh = ='' (at last only i knw is good story)
When work time i read the book,my friend 'suan siao' me.. = ='' (damn u!! i cannot read book meh?)
Now listening to song..
Think of many thing ah...
Memory... I wish time can go back to last time.. Forever stay at the happy time and it wont never end...
I wan modify my car!!
CHANGE RIMS..TINTED NEW COLOUR..PAINT MY CAR TO WHITE PEARL..
But just my dream la...
Haha...Got money sure do all...
Now is very tired..
But cannot sleep oso.. = ='''
Aikz..What to do?
BORINGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

没有评论: