2008年12月16日星期二

DARREN TAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haiz...DARREN TAN MENG THO!!!!!

BROTHER? TRUE FRIEND?

I dunno how to say u la..
My mum birthday is coming... I got tell you earlier ad wan.. I got inform u at last week..
My mum birthday is at 25 december.. We all going to eat..
My mum ask me call u go wit me... Then i tell u ad..
U on wit me... And i also tell my mum that u wil join us together and count your place oso...Now i call u again wan tell u the time and location..
U answer wat?
"I think i cannot go la..My other friend call me go out at that day.."
Hello brother!! u promise wat wit me ah?
Not i wan to talk your bad thing...
Is just...
U really make me DISSAPOINTED wit u lo...
Wat to do? Just accept the truth..
U LIE ME AND PUT AEROPLANE LO!!
Nvm la... I knw really knw the diffrent between STONE and GLASSES...
Friend ma.. I knw de lo.. Not the first time oso...
I use STONE heart make friend wit u...
U use GLASSES heart make friend wit me...
I'm so pity lo... = =""
Aikz... Nvm la...
I nth to say oso... @@
The truth is the truth...
What can do?
ACCEPT ONLY!!

没有评论: