2009年8月25日星期二

Is a new starting for me...And the ending is?

Back from mamak with them all..
Feel sorry to woi keat..
Haiz..
Make wrong decision..
Wk,i'm sorry..
So sorry..
Haiz..
Really very sorry..
Hope u dun angry..
Really hope u will forgive me..


Start going gym at monday..
Enjoying at the gym..
Haha..
Pay money ad still dun wan enjoy ah?
But next day wake up..
My whole body pain..
My arm my chest my stomach..
Oh my god!!
I really pain..
Until now my arm still pain..
But this kind of pain is good for body...
Haha..
Keep on go gym..
This is the target for me..
NEVER GIVE UP ON GYM!!


Finally i'm ok ad..
Didn't go think many ad..
Give up ad..
Stop love a ppl ad..
Maybe this is the right thing that i have made..
拿得起要放得下<-- song also got sing..
I love this word..
Alot of meaning..
Even that i didnt chase u..
Choose to love u with other way..
And i enjoy it..
My friend Bobby tell me..
Just take action and chase the girl u love..
But i cant do it..
Impossible things i wont do..
Maybe is i never try so i think is impossible..
But nvm...
All is pass ad..
I have a new start again..
I love my life..

K la going back to do my revision ad..
BB...

没有评论: