2009年8月21日星期五

Can i do it?

Final exam is coming ad..
The dead line also near ad..
Haiz..
Can i do it well?
Account account account~~
Marketing marketing marketing~~~
U 2 make me headache...

Is been 1 week i didnt find her anymore..
I starting to forget all the thing bout her..
Didnt sms find her..
Didnt msn find her..
Didnt fetch her back from work anymore..
Maybe this is the good starting for me..

When i knw i fall in love wit her i should keep in my heart..
No ppl knw..
No ppl will say anything bout us..
I share wit my friend what my feel..
But..
Simply take and make fun with it?
What the ???!!
I trust you all..
But what the hell i get back from you all?
Thats y from now start..
I never trust any ppl beside me..

I really care bout what you all saying..
But no ppl knw..
Joke is joke..
But too over..

没有评论: