2009年6月12日星期五

New name for myself..Secret Guy..

At the morning 4am i still cant sleep..
Dunno y..This few day also like that..
Just cant sleep at the early..
Secret Guy..
I think this name suitable for me..
Maybe i really have many secret..
Keep and keep..
Dun want share with people..
Even is friend i also dun wan share..
When i realize something about myself and that is the truth..
I trying to proof it that i'm serious..
No ppl believe and the thing i do, it may wrong and bring many effect to other ppl...
I keep it as a secret..
Didnt tell any ppl...
Even is i hope the ppl knw bout the secret..
I also scare to tell the ppl..
This is the thing i fear..
When you wan tell a ppl something but u scare to tell the ppl..
What do u feel?
Suffer?
The feeling i having now i guess no ppl will knw it..

I like a pic...
The pic say :"Whenever I Miss U,i wont look 4 u in my dream or try to hear ur voice in ur msg.I just put my right hand across my chest and feel U."
Meaningful and i love it so much..
This sentencse really got that meaning..
Now i put my right hand across my chest..
I really feel u..
Who r u?
Do u realize?
Should i just take u away by using my right hand?
Ops sry i try b4 ad..
Cant do it also..
But no ppl will knw who the person i saying..
Erm..Mayb time can make me change..
Future thing no ppl knw also..
Haha...

没有评论: