2009年3月22日星期日

BJV 7405

This car now wanted at Klang area!
VERY FAST!
VERY NICE!
VERY PRO!
Today night when i going back home from berkeley i saw this car..
I didnt mean to race wit this car..
But my time is limited..
So i potong him at berkeley..
I stil think the car wont chase come..
But when i looking at the side mirror..
The car at behind me and very fast..
I think it wan to race with me..
So i accept the race and i tekan minyak and go..
It wont stop chasing..
Until kwang hua there he try to cut me from right hand side..
Lucky i saw it..
Then i drive my car at the center of the road..
So he cant cut me..
When we nearby station 1 there..
I make a mistake..He cut from left hand side..
And i keep going to chase him..
But i lose it..
He too fast..
The car was fast and i really admire him..
His car is..

TYPE : PROTON SAGA BLM (PROTON SAGA SUBARU,PROTON SAGA MITSUBISHI,PROTON SAGA MYVI (after modify) )
RIMS : FINAL SPEED 15 inch
ENJIN : ORIGINAL PROTON ENJIN
CAR NO.PLAT : BJV 7405
CAR TEAM : G-XeonZ

Awesome car!!
Pls pay attention when saw his car at highway..
This car wont simply race with other ppl..
See your luck!!

没有评论: